Add photo

Add photo

Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Such Sad news yesterday...

Several of my customers emailed me with the following link:

If you hadn’t heard through the dahlia grapevine, yet, I thought you might like to know about this: It’s Wynne’s Dahlias.



http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2013/02/17/2884132/man-killed-as-house-burns-southwest.html

The Wynne's daughter, Natalie posted this on their website:   Wynne's Dahlias Closed

Our family suffered a terrible tragedy February 16th, 2013. My parent's (Walt & Cory Wynne) house burned to the ground & my dad (Walt Wynne) perished in the fire.

All of the dahlia tubers & all of my parents dahlia customer information perished in the fire.
We will make every attempt to try & refund people's money, but it will be awhile.

If you wish to email me your information & how much you paid we will make every attempt to put together refunds in the future.

Email address: waltsdahlias@yahoo.com

Please keep my mom (Cory Wynne) & our family in your prayers.

Thank you

This tragedy has been on my mind for the last two days and deeply saddens my heart.  What a devastating thing to have happen to anyone.  Sending our heartfelt sympathy to the Wynne Family.



No comments: